Dr. Dudley is passionate about dentistry and the effect it can have on someone’s life. He strives to deliver the most beautiful, natural-looking smiles to those suffering from major dental problems, poor dentistry, or those unhappy with their current smile.
Dr. Dudley has been practicing dentistry since 2004 and is committed to the art and science needed to achieve amazing cosmetic results. As a lifelong learner, Dr. Dudley has never stopped improving his skills. He is constantly looking for ways to learn and improve and has become an Academy of General Dentistry Fellow, a designation afforded to less than 6% of all dentists in the country.
"I am extremely proud of all of my patients' smiles. I believe dentistry can be both very personal and life-changing. When I can that type of care and improvement to someone in need of cosmetic and restorative dentistry, it is unbelievably fulfilling."
Dr. Dudley graduated with a degree in Biology from Middlebury College and went on to study at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Later, he completed a residency (AEDGD) and trained in sedation dentistry in the Air Force.
Dr. Dudley’s passion in dentistry extends to numerous organizations such as:
- U.S. Air Force AEGD
- AGD Fellow
- Implant seminars and course
- Clear Essentials – Invisalign Study course Seattle Study Club
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Spear Education
- Reissuance Study Club
- Conscious Sedation Training
- Biomet 3i’s Synergy Training program
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Dr. Dudley enjoys competing in triathlons, flying airplanes, skiing, and traveling with his wife and daughters.